Monday, May 25, 2009

Photos to go with last week's post

I don't know where the time goes, but I can't believe it's already been a week since my last post. Anyway - here are the photos I intended to include with that post:

These are the photos the boys gave to Dad for his desk on his birthday - one of each boy:

Henry getting a bath (okay, this was staged, but he just had a major blow-out and needed some serious cleaning).


Sam testing out his car seat.


A peaceful shot of Tom sleeping (on high flow cannula, between sessions on CPAP).


Joe smiling - as always.



Decorations for Tim's birthday party at the NICU.



Our new digs in the NICU - back out into the main room.


The gang on Mothers Day at Yesterdays, one of our favorite restaurants in the area.


More updates and photos to come... Love, Tim, Kristin and the boys

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures. Talked to yourmom Kris and she told me about the wonderful weekend wth Henry home. Now the boys are doing fine and I will keep them in my prayers, buy you and Tim have been moved up to heavy duty prayers now that boys are coming home.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete