Sunday, September 13, 2009

South Bend Tribune article

Here's the URL for the South Bend Tribune article: http://www.southbendtribune.com/article/20090913/News01/909130369/1130

If this doesn't work, go to www.southbendtribune.com and there should be a link to our article on the right side of the screen. In the printed format, we're again on the front page. (That just cracks me up.) Anyway, once you get to the article online, there's an option to view more photos and a link to the slide show. There is supposed to be audio on the slide show, but it doesn't seem to be working on our home computer. Let me know if you have any luck with it.

Kev, I'll save a copy for framing...hoping we can cash in on your employee discount. :)

Again, if you live locally and get the paper, please save your copy for us. Enjoy!

Love,
Kristin, Tim and the boys

9 comments:

  1. SLide show worked for me. Just beautiful. Actually made me a bit teary eyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want you to know I just watched the slide show and listened to you Kris. Sounds good and everyone looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot. This is Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article! Especially enjoyed the slideshow. Great picture of Kris and Tommy! It made me tear up. Thinking of you and your family, so much!

    Much love,
    KP

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to see you tonight. Tim, you looked exhausted, I pray you are sleeping well tonight and that somehow, through the grace of God you are both able to awaken rested and refreshed. What amazing parents you are! What an inspiration you are. God Bless, Kim Selis
    Philippians 4:13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin - I've never seen you look more at ease than in the pictures of you with the boys. I know things are insane for you right now but you've got that mommy glow of inner peace. You look beautiful, you're boys are handsome and Tim's looking pretty good too. Loved the update, article and slideshow.

    Hugs to all - Brooksie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello (its Anne from Riley PICU). Just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about you and missing Tommy's little smiling face and chubby cheeks. Glad to hear he is adjusting well and please know I will continue sending all of you good thoughts. Also a big thank you for the kind words you posted about me, that meant so much to me. Will keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris and Tim,

    I loved the slide show. Tyler made me watch it several times. I think he enjoyed listening to the babies "talk" in the background. You seem to be doing an amazing job. The boys look great and very loved. Keep up the great work. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. There must not be too much going on in South Bend for a 2nd front page billing! Ha! So wonderful! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete